Skip to main content

  News & Events   Frequently Asked Questions

  Application Process  

Can I study part time in the UK and other Commonwealth countries?

Non European Union (EU) students can only obtain a visa for full time study, and therefore part time courses at universities in the UK and other commonwealth countries are only open to European Union (EU) students.

Link back to FAQ page

  Studying Abroad    
  Why Approach UKCES    
  Choosing A University    
  Entry Requirements    
  Studying Part Time    
  Working Part Time    
  Fees & Living Expenses    
  Scholarships & Funding    
  When To Apply    
  Pre Departure Briefing    
  Visa Guidance    
  UKCES Shop